Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

reporting buyer?

(8 Posts)
IamAporcupine Wed 09-Nov-16 22:38:10

I sold a pair of my son's shoes. They were in good condition apart from the 'toe' area where the fabric was coming loose (but there was no hole). I did mention this in the text, showed pictures and said it could probably be glued.

I never heard from the buyer but got negative feedback, mentioning the state of the shoes with a 'kmt'.

I had 100% positive feedback so I am bit gutted and believe the feedback was inappropriate.
I noticed that you cannot reply to negative feedback anymore, and also that my only options are to leave positive feedback or report the buyer.
I am not sure 'reporting' is the appropriate route either, is there anything else I can do?

Also - can someone say how rude (if at all) is the use of 'kmt' (I am not familiar with the expression

Thanks

ButteredToastAndStrawberryJam Thu 10-Nov-16 15:27:30

If I were you I'd get in touch with Ebay, worth a try anyway, I've spoken to Ebay through 'Live Chat' a couple of times, got bad feedback removed too, they've always been very helpful.
I'd never heard of 'kmt' either, Urban Dictionary says it's term of contempt, like tutting.
The buyer not getting in touch with you first to try and get things resolved is just out of order, there's no need for it.

TupsNSups Thu 10-Nov-16 15:30:06

You can actually reply to feedback received. Ive just looked. Its at the bottom of your feedback page.

IamAporcupine Thu 10-Nov-16 15:53:26

Many thanks!
I'll try both

IamAporcupine Thu 10-Nov-16 16:04:26

ps - how do you get to 'live chat'?

19lottie82 Thu 10-Nov-16 16:54:37

You can still respond to negative feedback. Just make sure pure logged in, open a new internet window and search for "eBay respond to feedback" and you will get a link.

Click the help tab at the top of the home page and follow the links describing what your problem is until you get the contact options. There should be one for live chat. If not try a different problem path until you get the live chat link. It doesn't need to be related to feedback, anything will do!

IamAporcupine Thu 10-Nov-16 19:54:01

many thanks I've found it now and logged a claim

Lipsy234 Wed 30-Nov-16 22:23:42

Kmt = kiss my teeth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now