Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Responding to Negative Buyer Feedback

(4 Posts)
GeminiRising Tue 11-Oct-16 15:18:33

Hi, I've been reading a few threads and noticed that quite a few people have mentioned no longer being able to respond to negative feedback.

I have done it myself recently and it can be done! They just don't make it easy for you!

Of course, if you can get it taken down then all the better, but if you can't at least you can still reply.

The link below shows you how to do it - if you're already logged in to eBay then clicking on the link on the page will take you directly to your feedback page! Hope this helps!

pages.ebay.co.uk/help/feedback/respond.html

GeminiRising Tue 11-Oct-16 15:19:38

Bugger, sorry!! Appear to have posted twice - the first time it didn't seem to work so refreshed the page! blush

naffedoff Tue 11-Oct-16 20:53:02

Thanks for that information. I've just received my first ever negative for no good reason and it's harmed my feedback rating, so I've left a reply - didn't think it could be done!

ButteredToastAndStrawberryJam Wed 12-Oct-16 11:00:38

Thanks for info.
naff it's always worth contacting Ebay about unfair feedback.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now