This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer not paid

(6 Posts)
Millionairerow Tue 06-Sep-16 13:19:42

I've contacted the but just got a "thought I'd paid it Hun". He/she hasn't so wtf? Annoying as there were many bids on the item. Am inclined to give negative feedback.

ThoraGruntwhistle Tue 06-Sep-16 13:21:31

You can't leave negative feedback for buyers. All you can do is politely remind them that if they don't pay, the item will be relisted. Did you have a timeframe for them to pay in your listing?

Millionairerow Tue 06-Sep-16 13:32:33

They've just said they have an issue with their bank and to cancel the order. Time waster! Opened and unpaid claim. Hope I can get my fees back.

19lottie82 Tue 06-Sep-16 14:55:52

Yeah...... If they don't pay, you can escalate the non payment case and claim your fees back, after 3 days. You need to do this manually tho, otherwise it won't close out for ages.

And as already advised, you can't leave negative feedback for buyers. Make sure you add her to your blocked bidders list tho.

Millionairerow Tue 06-Sep-16 18:07:45

I did that and now she's calling me mean as I knew she couldn't pay so I'll probably get negative feedback. I mean HELLO if you cant afford something you shouldn't bid! Originally she said she thought she'd already paid? I mean what BS. Now we're getting the sob story. Anyway she's paid. Considering she has over 3000 bits of feedback she should know how it works by now. I'm sure she can resell the item if she's that hard up. We're talking less than £5 here. I should know better than to used EBay.

19lottie82 Tue 06-Sep-16 18:56:23

Nah, you did the right thing. If she does leave you neg FB, phone eBay and ask them to remove it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now