Talk

Advanced search

whats are reasonable delivery time?

(6 Posts)
Bananaknickers Fri 02-Feb-07 09:49:07

If someone pays by paypal? I expect about a week maybe? What are your thoughts?

Flower3554 Fri 02-Feb-07 09:58:32

I've had stuff delivered the very next day, but on the other hand I've also waited a month for delivery

I think a week is about average.

Bananaknickers Fri 02-Feb-07 17:34:35

Thanks for your reply. Thats wahat I would have thought

fannyannie Fri 02-Feb-07 17:35:19

I would say a week as being 'reasonable' anything quicker - brilliant, anything slower then they're taking the P*ss

helenhismadwife Fri 02-Feb-07 21:11:41

If someone pays me by paypal I try my best to get it sent the next working day and if its going to be more than two or three days before I can post then I email and tell them so, I think if someone pays me quickly then they have a right to expect me to post quickly.

I dont mind waiting a week as a buyer I think thats fine, I dont bid on auctions that I cant pay by paypal for.

andyrobo237 Wed 07-Feb-07 15:09:40

I would usually expect things within a week, but if not received, I send polite email asking if it has been sent yet. Usually get polite reply back - saying oh yes sent, but sometimes get snotty one back - I forget that some people may only have access to pc via library or at weekend or only during week, and may only get to PO once a week, so try to give benefit of doubt! cOMMUNICATION IS THE KEy!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »