Talk

Advanced search

Posting e bay parcels

(4 Posts)
topntail Wed 31-Jan-07 21:41:39

Have started selling on e bay and have had quite a few parcels to post.

I don't drive and dh normally takes me to the post office to post them.

I know royal mail used to do a collection service for about a fiver a time but they don't offer that sercvice anymore residentally only to business's .

They recommended parcelforce and just wondered if anyone else has used the service and how it works ,re how many parcels your allowed,how they weigh them etc.

nikkie Wed 31-Jan-07 21:57:49

There is a link on the ebay £400 thread to the 5.99 parcels, never used them myself though some on there have.

tinkerbellie Wed 31-Jan-07 22:38:55

yes i have used it found out about here through here it's called payperdrop and if you search for it through ebay put that or delivery

it's £5.99 and dhl run it i think , they collect from you on the day of your choice (can't specify a time though normally call at mine around the same time) andthen deliver normally the next day

they can take fairly heavy and big items too well worth the cash - hate going to the post office they are dead miserable near us

topntail Wed 31-Jan-07 23:27:47

Thanks everyone,will take a look at the sites you suggested.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »