Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

baby clothes- bundles

(4 Posts)
twoboots1 Wed 03-Aug-16 17:56:03

I have just had a little boy and we are getting rid of lots of dd's old clothes. I have managed to sort the aged 0-2 clothes out.

I have just gone through many bags and things that are not in good condition are going to the charity shop. This has left me with 8 kg of clothes.

I have divided them into bundles of 0-6-2.2kg, 6-12-2.2kg and 12-24- 3.6 kg.
The clothes vary from george, next, h&m, m&s, john lewis and some boutique pieces .

They were washed and put in vacuum sealed bags (dd is now 8) and I plan to iron them.

Does anyone have any particular advice as to whether i should divide them further? `should i be putting higher end stuff in separate sets.

the 0-6 month stuff is very summery and does have some sleep suits and bodies but only those in the very best condition

any advice would be appreciated

Philoslothy Wed 03-Aug-16 17:59:08

There are Facebook pages for selling particular brands, you might get a higher price and no eBay fees

robin64 Fri 05-Aug-16 15:14:13

you need bundles to be under 2kg for posting
sell better stuff separately
have a look at sold items to see what sells but you might decide it isn't worth the bother to ebay it - try NCT sale or FB maybe?

robin64 Fri 05-Aug-16 15:15:25

under 2kg including packaging for RM unless you send by Hermes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now