Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

unpaid case question!

(11 Posts)
Daffodil90 Thu 16-Jun-16 08:57:55

Hi

I've have had to open an unpaid case before and have a Q.

This guy has won 5 of my auctions, I sent a payment invoice combining them all and reducing the postage. I now need to open a case, I can see an option to resolve a problem under each individual item but not for the lot all in one.

Do I have to open 5 cases? Or is there a way to do the lot all in one?

Thanks

19lottie82 Thu 16-Jun-16 10:35:28

It looks like you will have to open 5.

Daffodil90 Thu 16-Jun-16 10:39:38

Isn't that enough to kill their account?

VulcanWoman Thu 16-Jun-16 22:26:30

Hopefully.
I've just sold something for the second time, both times they haven't paid.

VulcanWoman Thu 16-Jun-16 22:28:01

They get F all for not paying anyway.

19lottie82 Fri 17-Jun-16 08:00:06

No one knows what the consequences are for an unpaid item case.

When did she win the items?

Personally I'd send her a polite message saying if she doesn't pay within 24 hours then you will have to open a case for each item.

If you don't hear back then open the cases.

VulcanWoman Fri 17-Jun-16 15:11:32

No one knows what the consequences are for an unpaid item case.
Yes probably because nothing much happens at all, I think the consequences should be a lot harsher IMO, messing buyers about.

VulcanWoman Fri 17-Jun-16 15:12:36

*sellers

Daffodil90 Fri 17-Jun-16 15:53:07

I sent a polite note with the joint invoice on the night he won saying I would post the following day if paid. Sent a reminder 3 days later. Then opened the cases 2 days after that. Within an hour he paid hmm

Clearly not a lot happens! Probably just waits for eBay to remind him all the time!

They've been posted this morning and I've left feedback that just says thank you for purchase -mainly so he doesn't get arsey and neg me- but certainly no nice words like I usually leave!

VulcanWoman Fri 17-Jun-16 18:08:16

That's good then! I do that with feedback too, just a 'thank you for your purchase'
I've just opened a case for the second time on the same item, it's a low amount item too, I'm not giving up though, it's the principle, grin

Daffodil90 Fri 17-Jun-16 20:10:36

Glad im not the onlynone who does it haha. I've got 100% record to uphold! -only 19 stars but its still 100%!-

Haha, think I'd be opening that case again too......if we don't teach them, how will they learn!! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now