Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Positive comment but negative feedback icon..

(9 Posts)
catbrushblanket Sat 28-May-16 18:05:45

So buyer has left the above - do I report to Ebay? and how long would it take to remove?. Rather annoying as it brings me off 100% sad

19lottie82 Sat 28-May-16 19:53:35

Have you messaged the seller to ask if they've made a mistake? If so you can then send them a feedback revision form

VulcanWoman Sat 28-May-16 19:58:19

Yes, sounds like they've just pressed the wrong button.

catbrushblanket Sat 28-May-16 20:25:16

I have messaged but no response unfortunately, although I appreciate that not everyone reads their messages smile

VulcanWoman Sun 29-May-16 07:04:18

My Ebay messages go through to my email, not just on the Ebay message board, but still, hopefully they pick the messages up soon.

EveryoneElsie Sun 29-May-16 11:59:24

Contact Customer Support, that was clearly an error.

catbrushblanket Sun 29-May-16 15:07:21

I will do that, thanks smile

catbrushblanket Sun 29-May-16 15:26:15

I called and they removed it! I didn't think they would be so quick and helpful.

VulcanWoman Sun 29-May-16 16:01:05

That's good then. I left some feedback this morning and there was two options, leave positive feedback or leave feedback later, how they managed to do negative I don't know, they need to open their peepers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now