This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Selling children's clothes

(7 Posts)
shivs1974 Tue 17-May-16 21:11:50

Ive got some Boden & John Lewis clothes that my girls have grown out of. Really want to make it as pain free (for me!)...would you recommend selling as a bundle or individually?

OhtoblazeswithElvira Tue 17-May-16 21:14:04

I don't buy bundles but do buy Boden kids clothes on eBay regularly - only the individual items I need.

drspouse Tue 17-May-16 21:27:08

Same here - only individual items.

shivs1974 Tue 17-May-16 22:01:36

I need to get over this and prolong the agony then ;-)
Thanks for coming back

robin64 Wed 18-May-16 11:09:33

Individual items, good photos, all measurements, sell summer stuff now, save winter for september october, start at the minimum you want for the item and end at popular time, send recorded if worth over £15-20, all other items get proof of postage. On your listing say you have lots more Mini Boden and JL items and will combine p&p for items bought together. Small parcel is up to 2kg. Good luck

shivs1974 Wed 18-May-16 20:35:18

Great advice there - thank you!
Just need to mentally gear myself up for this!!!!

ZippyNeedsFeeding Thu 19-May-16 10:46:55

bundles are better for unbranded or bog-standard clothes, but for Boden etc, definitely individual listings.

Also, never end a listing when Corrie, Eastenders etc are on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now