Talk

Advanced search

what do i do?

(7 Posts)
misdee Fri 29-Dec-06 18:11:46

i got something for peter for xmas. paid for it vuia paypal, but payment was unclaimed so was cancelled. i contacted the seller, she said she set it up wrong, so tried again. still unclaimed so again cancelled. i haven tried emailing her about the item, but am getting no answer.

so what do i do?

flack Fri 29-Dec-06 18:23:47

Can you pay by another method? Can't she take a check? I had this once with a seller. Paypal is annoying, and so-called Paypal protection for buyers is rubbish in practise unless it's a high value item.

foxtrot Fri 29-Dec-06 18:24:49

have you received the item?

misdee Fri 29-Dec-06 19:37:15

not recieved the item. i would pay by cheque if she would just contact me about it. not a huge about (about £8) but am annoyed as i did initially pay for it at the beginning of december for an xmas present.

foxtrot Fri 29-Dec-06 19:42:30

Very annoying, but at least you are not out of pocket. I would leave the ball in her court TBH. If she's that disorganised there's a chance you could pay for it and it not arrive anyway. What is her feedback like?

misdee Fri 29-Dec-06 19:43:38

feedback is at 0, is a new ebayer.

foxtrot Fri 29-Dec-06 20:03:39

Hmm, do you really want the item? If not i would just walk away, and not leave feedback.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »