Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can someone please help with this return

(3 Posts)
Itsallaboutme3 Tue 29-Dec-15 12:03:24

I bought a christmas present fot my dd off ebay. It was a large toy tractor, brand new. However when i received it did not work. I emailed seller and opened case and they replies today accepting the return.
As the seller am i suppose to arrange the item? I have no idea how to arrange this with an item so big, surely as they are admitting fault it is up to them to arrange?
It is quite an expensive item (over £100)
Can anyone please advise
Thanks

19lottie82 Tue 29-Dec-15 14:58:53

Not sure if it's up to them to arrange, as such, but they should cover the cost by sending you a pre paid returns label. This can get tricky if it's a large item tho.
Your best bet here is to call eBay, speak to a CS advisor and see what they suggest.

19lottie82 Tue 29-Dec-15 15:00:01

But firstly, have you actually attempted to resolve / discuss the matter of returning the item, with the seller? If not, do that first and see what they suggest. If you're not satisfied THEN get in touch with eBay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now