Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Item not as described

(3 Posts)
glammanana Tue 08-Dec-15 22:03:55

I bought a pair of ladies boots and paid instantly,they arrived and are not in the condition described by the seller (very poor condition actually) I requested a return and it has been accepted and ebay sent me a return label to print off,here is where the problem starts,the address given by ebay is "sellers name" then Portsmouth London Surrey & Postcode,no house no or street address all very strange and when taken to my local Post Office my Post Master said if he took the parcel it would stand no chance of delivery,after being on phone to ebay and requesting correct address I have been told to wait until 13th Dec and then get ebay to intervene,do I stand the chance of not getting my money back here if I go over the allocated time stated by ebay for the return.

RoganJosh Tue 08-Dec-15 22:06:13

I think you have a better chance of success with a PayPal dispute, but in not sure if you can raise one once you've gone the eBay route. It's worth investigating, though, as they will require the seller to prove their case or give you a refund.

glammanana Thu 10-Dec-15 08:12:31

Some luck at last the seller has sent the correct address and I have been able to post and upload the tracking details just have to cross fingers there is no problem with them signing for it.but I think its OK as long as e-bay have the tracking number I will get my refund eventually.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now