Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

What is going on? Sold 12 items, NO-ONE has paid me!

(6 Posts)
Plateofcrumbs Wed 25-Nov-15 20:11:58

Am I doing something wrong? I listed some clothes, most sold for next to nothing, a few for a decent amount. Three days later I have not received payment for a single item! 12 items, 12 different buyers (a couple with zero feedback, but most look decent) and not one has paid me!

Am I missing something? Is there something I should have done? And what should I do next?

VagueIdeas Wed 25-Nov-15 20:14:25

You can open an Unpaid Bidder case after (I think) four days, in the Resolution Centre.

You can also send them a payment reminder right now. If you use the app, it's right there when you click on the sold item.

Plateofcrumbs Wed 25-Nov-15 20:22:44

Yes I thought payment reminders were a thing, but I can't see such a thing on the app?

QforCucumber Wed 25-Nov-15 20:25:15

Have you checked paypal? I've noticed that since paypal and eBay separated I no longer get notifications of payment, logged in yesterday and had received 2 payments I thought I hadn't got yet!!

Plateofcrumbs Wed 25-Nov-15 20:39:57

Aha - that's it Q! I recently changed my PayPal email address but eBay still has it associated with my old email - the payments are there but not registered with eBay! Problem solved!

QforCucumber Wed 25-Nov-15 20:59:36

grin glad to be of help - I was getting prepared to send some chasing emails last week when I thought randomly to check paypal first and there they were, would have been rather Red faced otherwise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now