Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer wants me to ship to Bulgaria - is it likely to be dodgy?

(4 Posts)
Merguez Fri 13-Nov-15 20:56:02

I am selling a pair of designer shoes for £50. Only query I've had so far is whether I will post to Bulgaria and how much.

Buyer has good feedback and looks genuine, but I am a bit wary - because it's Bulgaria.

Anyone got any relevant experience or useful advice to offer please?

blueshoes Fri 13-Nov-15 21:10:34

I do not think Bulgaria is particularly dodgy. It is an EU member.

From their feedback, does this person buy other designer shoes and clothes? A genuine buyer would probably tend to buy similar items.

The postage should just be what it costs. Even if you quote, there is no guarantee this buyer will win. My experience has been that the ones who enquire do not tend to win.

Merguez Fri 13-Nov-15 21:26:42

It's Buy it Now not an auction.

can't see what else the person has bought previously as most of their feedback is quite old.

19lottie82 Fri 13-Nov-15 22:47:15

Just make sure you add on the relevant cost to cover postage, and use a service with proof of delivery (use Royal Mails online price finder). It's no more "dodgy" that a UK sale.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now