Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

100 free listings offer 8/11-10/11/15- anyone else finding it says expired already ?

(4 Posts)
Lappy214 Sun 08-Nov-15 11:55:07

Very excited when I say this as have already run out of listings this month due to relists of stuff not previously sold and have more to list plus some unexpected free time at home today.

Runs from 00.00.00 8/11/15 (so midnight this morning) to 23.59.59 10/11/15.

However, when I click to accept it tells me that it has already expired. I was wondering if he offer was limited to the first so many to accept but I've trying to accept since 8.30 this morning and no joy (how many people are up and e-baying at the crack of dawn on a Sunday ?).

glammanana Sun 08-Nov-15 12:20:33

I got the invite also and had no trouble accepting I'd ring them and check it out as its too good to miss if you have stuff to relist,best of luck sweetie.x glamma

Lappy214 Sun 08-Nov-15 12:43:54

The funny thing is there are no accompanying messages sending me the offer. I just spotted it at the bottom of my selling page when I was checking how many free listings I had left.

Lappy214 Sun 08-Nov-15 12:44:52

What time did you accept glamma and did you get an e-mail invite ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now