Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Why do seemingly good ebayers turn out to be wankbadgers?

(5 Posts)
LookingUpAtTheStars Wed 09-Sep-15 22:20:59

Bought item, received a similar but different item, contacted seller to return item and get replacement, returned item (have proof of delivery), seller seemed nice and friendly... until I get no response from the seller to my questions about when replacement item will be sent out. I have ended up opening a case and the seller suddenly responds immediately to say that I have returned a completely different item. I haven't.

I have escalated the claim but it's just left me pondering why? Just why would you be so difficult. Feedback looked ok, initial contact ok, then they turn out to be a total twunt. I don't want this stress. Why do they want this hassle?

Badders123 Wed 09-Sep-15 22:24:40

Having an issue like this myself.
Escalating on Saturday with eBay. I've sent pics. They have said they will refund me, but can't do it til then.
I don't think I will buy from e bay again tbh.
So much hassle.

LookingUpAtTheStars Wed 09-Sep-15 22:36:16

I've been on eBay for years, occasionally have an issue but never had this before! I stupidly didn't take pics.

Badders123 Wed 09-Sep-15 22:40:28

Me too.
I'm really annoyed as eBay have said they agree with me but i still have to wait til Saturday.
And to top it all off The seller left vindictive feedback which e bay have removed.

LookingUpAtTheStars Thu 10-Sep-15 17:56:53

I had a seller do that to me last month hmm ebay removed the comment but I keep the positive feedback count grin.

PayPal have had a phone call with this seller and seem to be requesting lots of information from them, but nothing from me. Makes me quite nervous that the seller will win. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now