This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Cash on Collection only - paid by PayPal and wants it posted!

(3 Posts)
OpheliaMoo Fri 21-Aug-15 17:46:57

Hi all,

Wondering if someone can help.

I advertised an item cash on collection only however the buyer has paid by PayPal (buy it now) and stated in a message to me that I'm to post it ASAP hmm

I've messaged her back and said it's cash on collection only and I'm not posting it, yet to hear back.

My question is, I'm guessing, given her address that she's not going to be collecting this as she's not exactly up the road. How do I get this auction cancelled without me being penalised or charged fees? Obviously I'm hoping she gets back to me quickly so I can get it sorted but I don't want to be penalised because she can't read the auction.

What should I do?

19lottie82 Fri 21-Aug-15 23:07:26

Refund their payment and cancel the transaction, citing there is an issue with the users address, as the reason.

OpheliaMoo Sun 23-Aug-15 05:02:06

Thank you, I did that yesterday and the cancellation went through! Great advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now