Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Best to sell clothes individually or in bundles?

(7 Posts)
Willow33 Thu 06-Aug-15 20:56:55

I haven't done much selling on ebay and was wondering if anyone had tips on the above. Do bundles sell well? have a lot of stuff which is too small I don't have a huge amount of time bit what sort of clothes sell well if done individually?

joopy79 Thu 06-Aug-15 21:22:47

I haven't done any eBay selling though as a buyer I would prefer to buy the clothes/outfits individually with the option of combined postage.

Lunastarfish Thu 06-Aug-15 22:35:28

Depends what it is. Bundles of baby clothes sell well as do maternity clothes especially if premium brands like white company, boden.

Buy otherwise I'd sell individually unless you are selling generic black t-shirts/leggings/non branded items.

Willow33 Thu 06-Aug-15 23:29:24

It's mostly my stuff. From Next, Marks and a bit from the Tu Sainsburys range.

CointreauVersial Sat 08-Aug-15 00:09:28

Adult clothes singly.

Kid's clothes in bundles, unless they are premium brands, or high value (e.g. a coat).

butterflygirl15 Sat 08-Aug-15 09:17:47

list buy it now with best offer for 30 days. I do free p&p and send Hermes. Tbh Sainsbury's stuff won't attract much interest. Good brands can if good condition.

Willow33 Mon 10-Aug-15 18:27:29

Ok thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now