Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer didn't pay or collect

(4 Posts)
marsybum Mon 03-Aug-15 17:07:15

And has now left negative feedback saying "prick" despite them being the ones who didn't turn up to collect, can I do anything about it?

YakTriangle Mon 03-Aug-15 17:08:20

The option to leave feedback shouldn't show up til they've paid should it? Anyway, report the negative feedback and it should be removed.

butterflygirl15 Mon 03-Aug-15 21:40:33

open an unpaid item case and block them. Close in 4 days and then feedback will be removed plus they will get a strike.

And only take cash if someone collects btw.

19lottie82 Wed 05-Aug-15 08:43:55

I agree. Report the abusive feedback, block the buyer and open an unpaid item case. Then forget about it. Sadly eBay is full or fruitloops!

My favourite has to be a would be bidder who accused me of rigging my auctions with fake bids to increase the selling price (total nonsense, obviously). I humoured them and sent them a polite message at first explaining their suspicions were unfounded, but they carried on and on, until I told them to bog off! They then told me I'd be receiving a letter from their solicitor. It never arrived, quelle surprise! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now