Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Well, I'd like to buy your item...

(5 Posts)
SilverDragonfly1 Tue 28-Jul-15 17:56:39

... but if you can't answer a question about a simple detail that should have been part of the listing to start with, I'm not going to.

It's a piece of furniture, everyone is going to want dimensions- that's why no one's bought it and you've now relisted with no additional info- grr!

18yearsoftrying Tue 28-Jul-15 21:30:20

Totally agree!

Either they want to sell it or they don't.

Tis very frustrating as a buyer.

cardoon Thu 30-Jul-15 21:03:13

oh yes! I'm so fed up of being ignored - is this a new thing, like the no feedback fashion?

glammanana Fri 31-Jul-15 08:34:19

I don't understand sellers who don't put in sizes and measurements don't they want to sell their items ? I put all sizes on my listings even down to the length of sleeves etc and I really expect others to do the same,with regard to ignoring your questions I'd give them a miss just imagine how hard a time you would have if there was a problem with the item and you needed to get
in touch with them,its a no brainer really isn't it.? best of luck.

CointreauVersial Fri 31-Jul-15 17:56:36

Yeah, what's with the lack of feedback nowadays? I've sold hundreds of items over the last few months, and only about 20% of people are bothering to give feedback. Irritating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now