This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Another NPB. Argh!

(6 Posts)
mirandabee Mon 27-Jul-15 18:09:14

I sold a dress last week, and the winning bidder hasn't paid and is being a bit of a pain. They had actually bid at the beginning of the auction, so I did wonder if they had gone on holiday. I sent lots of reminders, and then filed a non paying case 4 days after the auction. Almost immediately, I received an email saying that they are abroad on business, and would still like the dress, but could I wait 10 days until they get back!! I'm actually going away next week, so won't be able to post it anyway. Argh. Surely they can still pay even if they are abroad!?

Snozberry Mon 27-Jul-15 18:20:02

Just continue with the non paying bidder case, it sounds like a timewaster

glammanana Tue 28-Jul-15 08:21:26

There seems to be lots of timewasters for some odd reason just go with np case,even if they where able to pay from abroad no one would be at home to receive the package would they may be that is their reason.

Tryharder Tue 28-Jul-15 17:58:22

It is certainly an increasing phenomenon on eBay. M

3 years it was practically unheard of for buyers not to pay. Now it's about 1 in 15 buyers. I actually don't mind people changing their minds but it's their refusal to answer emails or communicate in any shape or form whatsoever that I find irritating.

Rude fuckers

Allbymyselfagain Tue 28-Jul-15 19:51:26

Yep seem to be loads of them. Weirdly ive just had one who promised to pay and then ignored the Unpaid item dispute and all emails from me. Three weeks after ebay closed the case in my favour, the buyer has emailed asking where there item is. Erm you have to pay me first. Emailed back but im waiting to see what she has to say next.

YeOldeTrout Tue 28-Jul-15 20:47:02

yes they can pay if abroad. Paypal even takes credit cards now. There is no excuse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now