Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Am I being too impatient?

(3 Posts)
Shonajay Wed 22-Jul-15 14:46:38

I did a buy it now on a pair of sandals, a week ago today. £13.99 for the sandals, £5 for first class postage. Obviously it's now Wednesday, and I thought I'd be fine, they're for a wedding I'm attending on Friday.

The listing shows "the seller has still to post your item"- now I know people don't always change the status, and I've had things just arrive without that box being ticked, but I emailed her yesterday afternoon, and no response. Postman has been today, and nothing. Also, another pair I bought on the same day, 2nd class, arrived today, I'm a bit annoyed and stressed in case they don't turn up in time. I'm going to email her again, is there anything else I can do? If she specified first class, surely they should have arrived by now?

19lottie82 Wed 22-Jul-15 16:00:32

no, I don't think you're being impatient. I would expect something to be posted within a couple of days, and first class usually means delivered the next working day.

if you look at your sales record, there should be an estimated delivery date. if this date has passed, considering you have already emailed the seller and not had a response, I would open an "item not received" case.

glammanana Wed 22-Jul-15 20:36:06

I don't think you are being impatient either at first class postage they should have been with you in 2 days at latest if you paid on BIN,most of my sales end on Sunday evening for 2nd class post on Monday morning and mine always arrive no later than Wednesday even on Tuesdays so something is not right with your seller getting your item off in the post as quickly as possible,I would email again and ask for tracking No. and check estimated date from your sale details then open a case for INR with ebay if no response from your seller.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now