Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Tracking saying unable to confirm status

(3 Posts)
MsDran Wed 10-Jun-15 19:46:32

I bought an item 2 weeks ago (cost £250). Paid instantly and it should have been delivered last Monday (1st class recorded). By Wednesday item hadn't come so messaged seller. Messaged again Thurs and Fri but got no reply at all so opened item not received case on Fri. Seller got in touch on Saturday saying item had been sent, they'd left tracking no. at work but would get it to me on Monday.
Today - still no parcel or tracking no. so I message seller this morning. They get back this afternoon sending a photo of receipt showing tracking no. and my address (but conveniently cropped so no date is shown) saying it's been sent Parcelforce 48 and will arrive by weekend.
He also said he couldn't add tracking to ebay as he had no internet at work, yet our contact was through ebay this afternoon.
When I put the tracking details into Royal Mail / parecelforce tracking it comes up - unable to confirm status. Tracking also states the same if I type in a random number.
What should I do?

twistletonsmythe Wed 10-Jun-15 22:03:50

you can't escalate the case yet so there is nothing you can do. Except ask the seller to confirm the tracking.

natty350 Thu 11-Jun-15 19:21:36

This is terrible have you spoken to eBay about this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now