Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Agressive buyer

(9 Posts)
mmmminx Mon 18-May-15 07:27:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SistersofPercy Mon 18-May-15 14:23:07

Just ignore. These types are usually spoiling for attention and eventually move on to the next poor sod when they don't get it.
You've done everything right so far, block, report and ignore.

mmmminx Mon 18-May-15 14:29:55

SistersofPercy Mon 18-May-15 14:34:30

Composing snotty replies can be incredibly therapeutic. Do it, rant, rave and get it off your chest then delete it and forget him.

There are some knobs on eBay. Sorry you found one.
flowers

glammanana Mon 18-May-15 18:26:15

To true just ignore him he will come unstuck soon when someone complains about his selling,he sounds like the plank I had a couple of months ago who insisted I was trying to "scam" him because he had forgotten to include a vital part of an item in the package he was convinced I was out to rob him because he had to pay extra postage to get the item to me,he just couldn't see it was his mistake,the mind boggles sometimes just suck it up and forget about him.

mmmminx Sun 07-Jun-15 09:32:39

Ebayaholic Sun 07-Jun-15 09:36:26

Im not completely up to date but I think you can only block buyers with -1 feedback. What does it say- there are some circumstances where you can have it removed. If not, I'd just draw a line under it and move on.

twistletonsmythe Sun 07-Jun-15 10:32:36

all you can do is leave calm follow up to his feedback. His neg won't disappear unless it breaks the rules - if it does you can report it to eBay. What does it say?

SistersofPercy Sun 07-Jun-15 23:49:05

A calm, factual response to his feedback won't put many buyers off so don't fret.
If I see a neg on a sellers feedback I'll often have a look to see what feedback the negger usually leaves. More often than not they show themselves as batshit.

Did he ever threaten to leave you poor feedback? If he did you've got good grounds for removal. I might e tempted to contact eBay anyway, show them his ravings and ask if they can remove.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now