Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Sent wrong item

(4 Posts)
blizy Wed 13-May-15 10:02:35

I'm looking for some advice here. I bought a mamas and papas sola, the seller contacted me a couple of days ago saying that the courier Hermes emailed her as the pram was oversized looking for more payment, which I paid. Now I had a delivery but received a totally different pushchair. I've messaged the seller stating that, she said it wasn't what she had sent and will look into it. What rights do I have?

19lottie82 Wed 13-May-15 11:48:49

If she doesn't resolve the matter, open a "not as described" case. the buyer will have to issue you with a pre paid returns label to return the item for a full refund.

blizy Wed 13-May-15 11:57:48

Thanks. I genuinely believe she is not to fault, it's all Hermes. They are collecting the pushchair from me today and are investigating and tracking the one I bought.

Cherryapple1 Wed 13-May-15 12:04:08

the seller had no right to ask for more postage firstly and you should not have paid it.

And it is up to the seller to arrange collection and send you the right item. Don't pay out any more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now