Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

How are your eBay sales at the moment?

(9 Posts)
Muchtoomuchtodo Tue 03-Feb-15 22:12:18

I've listed a few things for the first time in ages (kids skiing gear). I've had very few views, even less watchers and no bids. I've got piles of stuff (mainly clothes and toys) that I had planned on putting on bit by bit but it takes me ages and I've not got time to waste if it's not going to sell.

Are sales generally ok atm?

NormHonal Tue 03-Feb-15 22:18:35

I'm surprised ski gear isn't selling, would have assumed it's a good time for that?

TBH I was selling up to mid-December but have taken a break until around February pay-day. I always feel like no one has much money to spend after Christmas, and it takes until then to recover financially.

GregorSamsa Tue 03-Feb-15 22:30:11

Mine are okay, actually - sold a couple of mini Boden dresses that went for more than expected, and random stuff on BIN (outgrown football boots, printer cartridges, some M&S school uniform items, adn other kids clothes) and some women's clothes and boots as well.

One non-paying bidder, but everyone else has paid up promptly.

Are other things similar to the stuff you're listing selling well atm?

Muchtoomuchtodo Wed 04-Feb-15 21:25:38

Thanks. I'll keep my fingers crossed then!

Skiing stuff seems to be selling slowly - perhaps people are more organised than me and have got themselves organised already!

Tryharder Wed 04-Feb-15 21:28:40

Things are selling well but the buyers are not paying. 5 non-paying bidders in one month the cunts

Muchtoomuchtodo Wed 04-Feb-15 21:45:38

Perhaps I'm better off not selling them in that case confused

mmmminx Wed 04-Feb-15 22:50:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

glammanana Thu 05-Feb-15 12:34:54

I've only got a few items on at BIN prices after having quite a good January but that was bumped up with a high sale item which brought in more than expected.
I'm thinking of slowing down a bit until end February also as all the good shops are having mega sales and are most are doing free postage I don't think anyone will be buying hmm

Muchtoomuchtodo Sun 08-Feb-15 21:57:48

2 out of 4 have sold. One paid straight away, I've sent the other an invoice. Fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: