Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Bolshy buyer has ruined my 100 per cent feedback

(9 Posts)
JamNan Fri 28-Nov-14 15:26:48

I clearly stated the condition of the item I sold (we are talking £3.50 here). I posted photographs of the damage and repair to item (a vintage plastic toy).

I was a couple of days late in posting item (terrible personal circumstances), for which I apologised. He then sends me an email saying he's disappointed because I didn't point out the defects. I replied saying I did and also referred him to the photographs of the damage.

Today he's left negative feedback. I have replied asking him why didn't he open a case for 'not as described'. I have also sent a Feedback revision request.

MY QUESTION IS:
Can I open a case with eBay regarding a buyer who claims 'not as described' in a negative feedback?

If so how do I do it?

i promise I not shouty

Blossomy14 Fri 28-Nov-14 15:41:40

no you can't in short. You should have asked him to return for a refund really - there shouldn't be a need for him to open a case at all.

isitsnowingyet Fri 28-Nov-14 15:50:01

Your best bet is to speak to Ebay on the phone (rather than e-mail) as they may well revise the negative feedback as you were honest originally in the description. It's worth a go.

I've had unfair negative feedback from a very strange customer who hadn't even paid for the item/s, and all feedback was taken off by Ebay.

JamNan Fri 28-Nov-14 17:07:06

thank you

JamNan Sat 29-Nov-14 08:44:38

I asked eBay to remove it via their web chat and they did instantly! The whole negative feedback is gone.
RESULT grin

glammanana Sat 29-Nov-14 17:09:39

Good for you JamNan when e-bay works well it works very well I have always found.Great result as our feedback is very important to us sellers.

CakeAndWineAreAFoodGroup Sun 30-Nov-14 18:09:04

Now block the buyer.

JamNan Mon 01-Dec-14 10:22:22

Yes good idea. He came back to me moaning again so I will do that.

JamNan Mon 01-Dec-14 10:22:42

Thank you posted too soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now