Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer refuses to accept sale is cancelled

(9 Posts)
CocktailQueen Sat 22-Nov-14 20:39:30

Grrrrr! Sold a ride on toy, listing stated clearly collection only.

Buyer from Romania wins - grr - poor English, wants to pay by paypal and arrange a courier for Monday and wants me to pack up the toy.

I said no, and why, and sent her a cancellation request, which she has agreed to, but she keeps emailing me asking for my address and saying the courier will be here on Monday! Arghhhhh. What a waste of my time.

Blossomy14 Sat 22-Nov-14 21:22:17

just ignore - sale is cancelled. She hasn't paid? If she does refund immediately.

CocktailQueen Sat 22-Nov-14 21:24:53

Nope, she hasn't paid. She's sent me 12 messages now, getting all huffy. Arghhhh.

hoobypickypicky Sat 22-Nov-14 21:28:07

You can block her. offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?bidderblocklogin&hc=1&hm=v%7F.rp*a6gfa%3C3

She won't be doing it again!

CocktailQueen Sat 22-Nov-14 21:31:57

Just done it, thanks, and have edited my buyer requirements.

I felt sorry for her in the end. She has 0 feedback too, so is obviously new to ebay.

grumpyoldgitagain Sat 22-Nov-14 21:34:32

Or a scammer hoping to pay with PayPal get the item picked up then open a case for a refund after your item is away from you

Blossomy14 Sat 22-Nov-14 23:17:46

which is why you never let a buyer arrange their own courier.

CocktailQueen Mon 24-Nov-14 10:57:21

Maybe! Anyway, have relisted and just agreed to a BIN price...

cricketpitch Mon 24-Nov-14 16:54:45

I had similar - from Bulgaria. I cancelled the sale and blocked. ebay were fine about it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now