Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Hermes log-in problems

(5 Posts)
nauticant Sat 22-Nov-14 08:57:18

Anyone else having a problem with this? Since yesterday it won't recognise my email and password (both of which I've been using without problem for a while).

Today I thought I'd try to change my password but when I select that option I get an error message.

Although I'd like to contact Hermes by phone and on their website they say "You can contact myHermes by phone, email or webchat", they only give contact options for Webchat or Email. I need to be logged in to use Webchat and the chances of getting any kind of useful response by email within the next few days is low. As far as I can tell they've done a good job of hiding their telephone number. I've found an HQ number but there'll be no answer there till Monday.

Anyone else having similar problems? Any thoughts on how I can contact Hermes constructively.

Blossomy14 Sat 22-Nov-14 09:01:18

there is a problem with their website - try again later.

nauticant Sat 22-Nov-14 11:05:28

Thanks. I'll check later and if I have no joy I'll be sticking stuff in the Post Office on Monday.

Nanny0gg Sat 22-Nov-14 14:27:52

'We are currently experiencing technical difficulties which are affecting the ability of some accounts to log in. We are currently undertaking work to fix this, apologies for any inconvenience caused. If you need to send a parcel please create a new account until your old one is restored.'

Bit of a faff...

nauticant Sat 22-Nov-14 17:01:50

Great, it's back online. I should be good for Monday then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now