Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Anyone does dropshipping?

(8 Posts)
dillite Sat 24-May-14 10:20:10

And if you do, how are you finding it? I've read that it can be a good way to get some extra money without needing loads of storage space/ daily post office trips, and can be fairly fool-proof. Is it true?

HolidayCriminal Sat 24-May-14 16:43:39

A lot of buyers complain about it on discussion boards (I know they don't have a right to complain, but they do). I don't know how that ends up impacting FB. I would research that aspect of it, some buyers feel like they've been cheated.

dillite Sat 24-May-14 16:51:13

Why would they feel cheated? Personally I would just be happy to get my item, but that's me. I will have a look for some of those boards.

HolidayCriminal Sat 24-May-14 16:57:03

Not my complaint, but the moan I have seen is along lines of "I thought I knew who I was buying from" and also a feeling that if you got it for cheaper they should have got it for cheaper, instead, so they blame drop shipper for their lack of research. They wanted to pay for cheap goods, not pay you to find the goods.

DillyBob14 Sat 24-May-14 17:40:58

I have seen feedback trashed because stuff has been sent direct from amazon and not from the seller. You are meant to have items in your possession if you sell on ebay anyway.

You would also need to register as a business with eBay and HMRC.

thriftypence Sat 22-Apr-17 22:22:02

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

bellabelly Sat 22-Apr-17 22:25:32

Have never heard of drop shipping so will read with interest, thanks!

19lottie82 Sun 23-Apr-17 08:47:51

Zombie thread. Spam reported.

Oh and dropshipping is against eBay's T+Cs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now