Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

sold an item, payment on paypal showing "payment uncleared" on ebay says "payment pending" should i post the item?

(6 Posts)
balenciaga Sat 05-Apr-14 10:53:32

buyer sent me message to advise she had paid (after I chased it up politely as had been a few days since she had clicked buy it now)

and the above is showing

now not sure what to do as I am going in hospital on Monday to have an elcs so ideally wanted to post it to her today will not be in the position to next week! its not a five quid item its a 60 pound pair of brand new trainers ..... help! please x

whereisshe Sat 05-Apr-14 10:57:07

No don't post it until payment is cleared, contact eBay for help. And check that the email address on your PayPal account matches the one on your eBay account.

balenciaga Sat 05-Apr-14 11:38:09

thank you whereis

just got to bottom of it, spoke to ebay, buyer has paid by something called "e cheque" whatever the fook that is lol. and can take up to 5 days to clear. so will message her and say I will post when cleared, should be out of hospital by then anyway or could get dh to post.

nickstmoritz Sat 05-Apr-14 12:16:30

e chques can take up to 10 days to clear so only post when it has cleared. That is what ebay/paypal advise.

balenciaga Sat 05-Apr-14 12:21:05

ok thanks nicks

LavenderGreen14 Sat 05-Apr-14 13:06:08

make sure you send with adequate insurance too - standard signed for won't be sufficient. Try My Hermes or Collect + instead. Free proof of delivery. My Hermes will even collect from you, you just need to print labels at home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now