Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Can't work out how to return an item bought from Boden official ebay store

(5 Posts)
HappyAsEyeAm Tue 11-Mar-14 11:18:24

I bought a skirt from the official ebay boden store a couple of weeks ago. I've bought from there before - its last season's stuff, discounted.

The skirt is too small. I went into my ebay, purchase history and then the skirt itself. Under more options, I clicked onclicked on return this item, and I get a prompt saying

"You purchased this item as a PayPal guest user and will need to contact PayPal directly by going through their Resolution Centre."

I did pay for it through Paypal, so that's alright. But it isn't a dispute, and I don't know whether it is right for me to log this as a dispute.

Can anyone help please?

LavenderGreen14 Tue 11-Mar-14 11:48:50

you would need to open a not as described dispute - say it is too small.

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 11-Mar-14 15:47:37

Thanks Lavender but I am having problems even 'finding' the transaction on paypal as I checked out as a guest.

LavenderGreen14 Tue 11-Mar-14 18:36:43

but you have a paypal account?

LavenderGreen14 Tue 11-Mar-14 18:38:16

If you don't you need to register first and then you should be able to open a case. Have you messaged Boden via the item page itself to ask about a refund?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now