Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

how do i leave a comment against negative feedback

(6 Posts)
Chasdingle Sat 01-Mar-14 21:44:48

had my first negative feedback. Very unfair i feel as the item was in excellent condition and they only paid £1.50 for it so an absolute bargain (it was only a tshirt). Anyway not going to get too upset about it but want to leave a reasonable comment along the lines of what gets suggested on here but how do i actually do this. Next to the feedback i just have the options of view item and report buyer

Tryharder Sat 01-Mar-14 22:14:20

Are you using eBay on a mobile device? That does limit your choices.

If you log on on a laptop, more options should come up.

I have commented on feedback before now and don't remember it being difficult to do.

I do to have access to a laptop or PC at the moment so can't tell you how to do it unfortunately.

Chasdingle Sat 01-Mar-14 22:18:20

i am on a laptop.

Chasdingle Sat 01-Mar-14 22:21:09

ahh just worked it out had to go to another reply to feedback page, couldn't reply off main page

lljkk Sun 02-Mar-14 09:05:21

have you done it? I tend to leave a factual msg, like "Item cost £1.50 and buyer didn't try to resolve" or whatever you feel your case is.

Chasdingle Sun 02-Mar-14 21:35:58

yeah i left a factual message saying they could send it back and i would be happy to refund

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now