Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

buyer pays after a week within hour of npb case opening

(6 Posts)
nickstmoritz Sat 22-Feb-14 14:06:38

Do you think this means trouble? I sold an item last sunday and waited for payment but there wasn't any so I sent another invoice yesterday which was ignored. I opened a case today thinking I might at least get my fvf back. Suddenly payment is made with no communication from buyer at all. I suspect the item has been bought to sell on which is fine by me but why would they only pay when a case is opened? and should I be worried about feedback now? Really annoyed. I hate this sort of transaction.

NotCitrus Sat 22-Feb-14 14:30:34

Should be fine - possibly forgot they bid and now have been reminded.

nickstmoritz Sat 22-Feb-14 15:05:37

Yes hope so. I have realised buyer is a business that sells designer clothes.

Tryharder Mon 24-Feb-14 18:04:18

I would probably send recorded if you really think they are a bit dodgy.

But TBH, I have done this. I just didn't get round to paying for something and a week went by. Seller opened a case and I thought oh shit and paid straightaway.

starlight1234 Mon 24-Feb-14 18:08:00

I have also done the same...No reason other than I thought I had paid but clearly hadn't..I was so convinced when post arrived I was looking for it..

I did apologise to seller though

nickstmoritz Mon 24-Feb-14 22:33:48

yeah it's ok. I am usually fairly laid back and rarely get stressed for at least a week waiting for a payment. Think I was a bit PMTish. Turns out I have not been able to post within 1 day which is my usual so now I'm all guilty that they will wait an extra day to receive. Blimey ebay - what a palaver.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now