Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Free listings weekend?

(11 Posts)
Beanymonster Sat 08-Feb-14 09:04:52

Is this weekend free listings?! Any guesses as to when the next free listings will be?!

Ebay don't email me to tell me when they are!

LimitedEditionLady Sat 08-Feb-14 22:07:30

No not this week was last weekend.I bet there will ne either a random thursday one or itll be next weekend.If you have the app on your phone look on there because it says sometimes at the bottom of the home page.

LimitedEditionLady Mon 10-Feb-14 08:34:59

Tuesday,free 5 day listing auction style

Beanymonster Mon 10-Feb-14 08:44:55

Fab! Thank you smile)

PurpleFrog Mon 10-Feb-14 09:08:23

The Tuesday one is by invitation only. (At least I have been invited this time!)

nickstmoritz Mon 10-Feb-14 11:05:56

Tuesday, that's a new one isn't it? Got the invite so happy with that. Glad you got it too Purplefrog.

PurpleFrog Mon 10-Feb-14 11:42:39

The only problem with Tuesday is that it will be impossible for me to do any new photos in daylight. Sigh! At least I can get the relists sorted.

Beanymonster Mon 10-Feb-14 11:56:15

Oh my dp got an invite, il use his account, and try and work out why I never get anything from them!!

nickstmoritz Mon 10-Feb-14 13:04:54

Purplefrog The photos are hard to get right aren't they? I have tried in so many places in the house as the light is not great and it's been so wet for outside. I have been taking with a flash and some hit and miss results. Can take ages. I will be relisting mainly I think but it's nice to put some different things on. I did a few BINs at the weekend and some went. I didn't think there would be another free listing day til at least next weekend. Wish I had known I would have waited.

PurpleFrog Mon 10-Feb-14 13:27:51

At this time of year photos are impossible to get during the week! I did sort out some stuff for eBay at the weekend, but didn't do photos as I didn't think they would be needed this week. (Typical!) I was browsing through the Seller discussion board on eBay late yesterday afternoon and saw the possibility of Tuesday listing, but by that time the sun had gone down. I usually do photos on a board on dd's bed which is close to her window. I tried some with flash, but they are all comics and games with shiny fronts so I don't think I'll be able to use them. Sigh!

Unfortunately, it will be raining here tomorrow morning so I don't even think a later start for work will solve things.

LimitedEditionLady Mon 10-Feb-14 17:45:38

Glad to be of assistance grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now