Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Best offer

(4 Posts)
schilke Wed 05-Feb-14 09:20:42

I put in an offer on an item a day ago and have heard nothing. I know they have 48 hours to think, but it's really annoying me now. I daren't bid on another in case I end up with both! When I've used best offer in the past, the seller has been quick to accept or decline.

Is there a way I can withdraw my best offer or do I just have to wait until tomorrow? I don't think I'll use best offer again!

schilke Wed 05-Feb-14 10:31:20

Well I've discovered there is a way if you say you entered the wrong amount....which I didn't. I have gone the honest way and asked him to decline my offer. I just wish he'd get a move on!

LilyBlossom14 Wed 05-Feb-14 10:54:28

I would just cancel your offer and buy elsewhere.

schilke Wed 05-Feb-14 11:06:10

Ok. I've done it. I felt a bit bad as it wasn't the real reason, but I noticed he has 3 pending offers sitting there. I have learnt my lesson and won't use best offer again. I realise they have 48 hours to decide, but in the past it has always been sorted within a couple of hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now