Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

2 problems paying through paypal in the last 2 weeks!

(3 Posts)
2kidsintow Fri 21-Jun-13 19:26:29

Not happy.
Paying for one item (not through ebay as was offering to pay for an item I'd missed and was just sending the funds) and payment showed as pending on my account, but no sign on the sellers account. I had to cancel my payment and ask them to relist the item. When I paid then, it did go through.

I've just received a message asking if I will pay for an item I won a week ago. Problem being that I paid for it a week ago too. It shows as 'processing' in ebay checkout, but when I look on paypal, it shows as completed.

I've sent my seller the unique ref number and have asked them to check their paypal rather than just looking at their sales page on ebay itself.

fergoose Fri 21-Jun-13 19:47:47

wrong email addresses on the listings probably - if you log into paypal you can give the seller the wrong email address and they can add it to their paypal account and accept your payment.

2kidsintow Fri 21-Jun-13 23:25:31

I think that probably explains the first one. But I've had a reply from the second seller who has told me that they have signed into their paypal and it is showing as pending.

Either way, he's happy to send it to me and wait for the payment to clear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now