Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I would like an eBay app that allows me to put things in groups

(1 Post)
RakeABedOfTyneFilth Tue 28-May-13 10:39:12

Any ideas? I currently use the official eBay iPad and android apps which are fine, well connected through to PayPal etc.

But I watch lots of items at once to maybe buy one that is going for the right price for me. E.g. I've been buying smart shirts for DS to fit him once he's into 4-5 sizing, so I want to group all the shirts I'm watching together and compare the prices they are going for, then be able to set my max bid intelligently.

Also, I'd like to be able to set up an automatic bid on something that only gets placed if I didn't win another similar thing. (That might be badly explained)...

More generally, I'd like to group the things I'm watching for me, fort he house, for DH, and for DS separately rather than just in auction closing time order. basically so I'm not scrolling past lots of willow pattern to be able to check on the current bid on checked shorts.

Reading that back, what a first world problem!! I'm not that excited by sniper tools but if they can operate those sort of conditions, can someone recommend one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now