Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Are there problems with paying at the moment? Perhaps via the App?

(5 Posts)
MrsZoidberg Thu 09-May-13 11:04:19

I have had a huge increase in the number of buyers waiting for an invoice before paying - has something changed?

I rarely buy at the moment, and never on an app (fat fingers, small screen = too much opportunity to do it wrong grin) so I don't know if there's an issue.

Mind you, I have also had a huge increase in the number of non-payers, I'm getting a lot of International newbies, so I suspect they don't realise it is coming from the UK until they have to pay the very high P&P, so I kind of accept these, but I'm also getting a lot of high feedback UK buyers who then come back to me and say that they didn't realise they had bought it.

All BINs btw.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Innacorner Thu 09-May-13 11:20:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

alltoomuchrightnow Thu 09-May-13 18:33:10

i've had a huge amount of non payers recently. I'm getting on average about 10 a month! right now i'm owed about £250. Not happy, was relying on this to keep me going as i've had to go on ESA since Feb. Hence having a big clear out etc.

fergoose Thu 09-May-13 18:38:56

if they don't pay get the unpaid cases open, you can do it after 2 days now. No point hanging around if they aren't going to pay.

MrsZoidberg Thu 09-May-13 19:00:02

Indeed - but it's the annoyance of having to do it. I've currently got 5 awaiting payment, the most annoying being someone who joined Ebay today and has bought my last 6 of an item. I know they're not going to pay, and I'll have to relist in a few days time.

But what about the invoice thing? Is it because my sales are up that I'm noticing it more, or is there an issue with paying immediately?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: