Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Payment pending

(3 Posts)
thinkfast Tue 07-May-13 19:49:53

I "won" and paid for an item over the weekend. On my eBay screen it is showing as payment pending so I contacted the seller who replied that he has recently changed email addresses so the payment won't go through. He has asked me to cancel the payment and send it via PayPal to a new email address. Do you think that is ok or should I cancel the purchase?

fergoose Tue 07-May-13 20:36:23

wrong email address on listing - so yes you need to cancel the payment, and you can send the money to the right email address via paypal. The seller could add the wrong email address to their paypal account and then that would accept the payment. That would be easier for you tbh.

thinkfast Tue 07-May-13 21:27:24

Thanks. I've done it but think he should've done the work really - usually eBay from my phone but had to log in properly to cancel the payment and re-pay

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now