Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Offer on item that has bids?

(7 Posts)
PoohBearsHole Thu 02-May-13 20:33:22

I have been offered a decent sum by someone which I am happy to accept however the item has bids on it already (way less than the offer) the person is local, have met and is nice, wants it but is not going to be around for the final day. I still have 24 hours to run, can I stop the auction?

PoohBearsHole Thu 02-May-13 21:01:06

Bump

fergoose Thu 02-May-13 21:28:17

yes you can if you want to - just make sure you only accept cash for collected items, never paypal

BirdyBedtime Thu 02-May-13 21:32:16

I don't think you can stop an auction when you already have bids.

fergoose Thu 02-May-13 22:02:14

you can cancel bids & end auction with more than 12 hours remaining

PoohBearsHole Thu 02-May-13 22:11:00

Thanks verbose, tbh he has seen it likes it, is prepared to pick it up and hasn't asked any wpawkward questions, ultimately he is happy, wants to pay cash but just wants to make sure he gets it. I just want to gid rid and if someone bids, then decides they don't want it then I am back to square one. Besides would prefer to sell to someone I like iykwim than someone who is a pain. What he then does with it I don't care!

PoohBearsHole Thu 02-May-13 22:11:21

FERGOOSE grr iPad spelling!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now