Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Collect and track label

(7 Posts)
AlrightOnTheNight Wed 10-Apr-13 19:24:59

So it's my first parcel I'm sending- it weighs 1.5kg and I've printed the label but in the corner says 'jiffy bag' but I haven't used a Jiffy bag, I've wrapped it in brown paper. Will this be ok do you know?
TIA

Havingkitties Wed 10-Apr-13 19:45:17

Do you mean for collect+? Think it says in the regulations that it has to be a Jiffy bag for the £3.99 price but can be anything for the £4.99 parcel deal (just needs to be within a certain size).

AlrightOnTheNight Wed 10-Apr-13 21:13:51

Ah thank you! I will change it then. It's a baby play mat, quite large but its light.

MrsZoidberg Wed 10-Apr-13 21:42:58

I've recently been emailed by Collect+ to say they are changing the Jiffy Bag rule - I believe it is now anything up to 2kg. If you check the website, it should say somewhere

AlrightOnTheNight Wed 10-Apr-13 23:38:15

Oh I will check! I haven't changed it yet, so hopefully it will be allowed then!

sarahtigh Thu 11-Apr-13 22:14:25

you really do not need a jiffy bag i send in cardboard boxes all the time they actually stack better in the van anyway just max size rules 50x30x30cm

lljkk Fri 12-Apr-13 19:38:18

They have changed, when I booked recently it just said "small" vs. "large" parcel, doesn't need to be in a Jiffy bag.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now