Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer with hidden feedback score.

(3 Posts)
DiscoDonkey Wed 10-Apr-13 00:20:32

They are not currently the highest bidder but I didn't even realise people could hide their feedback. I'm not comfortable with it can i remove their bid? (They may be perfectly genuine but tbh I can't be bothered with the potential hassle if they turn out to be a pain in the arse)

I already feel as a seller the cards are stacked against you these days with eBay so although it might be unreasonable I feel a bit picky about my buyers! Maybe they buy a lot of "well worn" items and want to protect themselves but in that case get a separate eBay account for the time you want to buy a doll's house!

fergoose Wed 10-Apr-13 08:06:59

I would just add them to your blocked bidder list, this will cancel the bid too.

DiscoDonkey Wed 10-Apr-13 10:46:17

Thanks fergoose. Have added them to blocked bidder list, their original bid still shows on the listing but I assume that they can make no further bids now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now