Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Advice please?

(6 Posts)
LovesBeingWokenEveryNight Sat 06-Apr-13 08:30:27

I won something at the beginning of the week. It's collection only due to the size. Have messages the seller and no answer, sent another still nothing. I don't want them to open a case for non paying so am I better to pay via PayPal and then open a non received case if I don't hear from them?

DorisIsWaiting Sat 06-Apr-13 08:38:51

No No No if it's collection only then pay on collection. If you get a non payment case against you (unlikely) you cn forward the emails you have sent to ebay.

I wonder if they have sold the item elsewhere but not withdrawn it from auction? Or gone a way for a few days during the Easter Hols?

LovesBeingWokenEveryNight Sat 06-Apr-13 09:35:35

I know you say it's unlikely but I've had 3 sellers open them against me for things I have collected in the last year. I know I can make them sell it to me just wish they'd tell me what's going on.

LovesBeingWokenEveryNight Sat 06-Apr-13 09:35:48

Ps thanks

lljkk Sat 06-Apr-13 09:53:10

No harm to buyer in paying by Paypal. Only a nuisance to seller.

Can you see if they have a phone number listed, OP?

fergoose Sat 06-Apr-13 11:00:45

pull their details and phone them?

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now