Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

I've got two buyers interested in an item

(4 Posts)
HiccupHaddockHorrendous Wed 14-Nov-12 19:44:11

I've got an item listed with a fixed price. It's on day 11 (30day listing) and I had my first interested buyer today asking if I'd do a deal on two of the items I have listed. They also wanted to know how soon I could get it to them. I replied with the amount I'd like for both and that I could deliver it, in person, on Saturday but heard nothing back.

Meanwhile, I had an offer made on the one item which I declined then they offered an amount that I'd be happy to receive but I feel like I should wait for buyer one to say whether they're interested or not before I accept buyer 2's offer. On the otherhand, if buyer one doesn't want either item and I wait too long to accept buyer 2's offer I might not sell that damn thing at all!!

I really want this stuff sold and out of the way!

fergoose Wed 14-Nov-12 20:00:55

difficult call - I always think who pays first is the winner. but if you are delivering whatever you do don't take paypal, cash only.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Wed 14-Nov-12 21:02:22

I know, it is a difficult call.

I'm going to give buyer 1 until tomorrow then email to let them know that someone else is interested.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Thu 15-Nov-12 17:38:34

No word from buyer 1 by this morning so I accepted buyer 2's offer to then discover that they wanted to collect (bonusgrin) and have already collected it!

I'm a happy ebayer today grin!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: