Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Buyer says bnwt dress has marks...

(3 Posts)
musttidyupmusttidyup Mon 29-Oct-12 13:37:54

I bought it from eBay but it wasn't right for me- I did try on a few times and I'm sure it was perfect.
So i sold it in.
She mailed to say shed recieved but that it was covered in marks and needed to be dry cleaned so wanted £8 back. I would happily do this if I thought it were true but I'm sure it's not. I replied with a courteous note saying could she describe where marks were and include pictures. That was 2 days ago and gave heard nothing since. Am worried she'll complain and PayPal will just refund - can this happen? It was for nearly £50 so quite considerable.
Advice welcome. Thanks.

SecretCervix Mon 29-Oct-12 13:58:10

Chancer trying their luck, hopefully you'll not hear from them again.

reikizen Mon 29-Oct-12 14:00:48

I always just offer for them to send it back and I will refund the postage, maybe not right but less stressful! Only one person has taken me up on the offer, everyone else has clearly decided they either can't be arsed or are happy with the item!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now