Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Am I being stroppy?

(4 Posts)
SauvignonBlanche Tue 23-Oct-12 10:18:29

I bid for 2 items, one which ended on 15/10 and one which ended on 16/10. Initially I did not realise they were from the same seller.
They are items of clothing for DD to wear to a fancy dress party on Friday 26/10.

The P&P for one was £3, the other was £2, I half heartedly thought about asking for a discount for 2 items together but couldn't be bothered to quibble.

eBay advised me that both items should be expected on 19/10 so when I hadn't received them by yesterday (22/10) I emailed the seller and asked if they had been sent together.

They replied that they had been "under the weather" and had posted them, in one parcel yesterday!

I'm unhappy about this but am not an experienced eBay user so am not sure if this is unreasonable or not?

fergoose Tue 23-Oct-12 10:56:58

no you are quite right - if they didn't combine postage they should have sent the items in 2 parcels. If they had combined the postage and given you a discount they could then have sent in the same parcel. Also they should post items out within 7 days of receiving your money. That also is in the Paypal agreement.

SauvignonBlanche Tue 23-Oct-12 18:31:47

I've asked if this will mean a decrease in the P&P costs - might as well.

FaffTastic Sun 28-Oct-12 04:29:02

Yes, I would ask for a part refund in postage too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now