Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Listing end times and half term

(3 Posts)
Melpomene Mon 22-Oct-12 17:57:48

I'm about to list a load of girls' clothes, sized 3, 4 and 5 years. I could start the listing now or could delay so they are listed over the half term week.

Do you that parents with kids in that age group are more likely to be looking on ebay during half term week, because they're more likely to be off work? On the other hand SAHMS would be more busy and less likely to look on ebay! Would you delay listing til half term? And what would be a good ending time?

impty Mon 22-Oct-12 22:05:30

I'm not sure I have an answer - but a lot of people seem to be having half term this week. Ours is next week, so I'm guessing it'll be a mixture of those back to school and those off.

50ShadesOfShit Tue 23-Oct-12 00:59:18

Can't help I'm afraid... but please link when you eBay them as I'm hunting for age 4/5 and will have a peek when you list them grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now