Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Any Ebay experts on this early?

(7 Posts)
AddictedtoCrunchies Sun 21-Oct-12 08:17:54

Morning

I have a fair bit of stuff to list today and I want to do the thing where you list in the morning with a start time of later then go in later and take it off so it starts and you don't pay. Know what I mean?

I can't find the thread on here that explains how to do it..can anyone help me?

I'm poised and ready to go..

Thanks

mmmmmchocolate Sun 21-Oct-12 08:28:59

As you list them you will we a section where it says 'scheduled' then you set the time that you want the auction to start. To be honest though I never bother on a Sunday as the majority of people won't be at work. It costs 6p to set the time.

AddictedtoCrunchies Sun 21-Oct-12 09:22:23

But there's a way that you don't have to pay the 6p and I'm not sure what it is..I think you g in and change it but have to do it before the time you want it to start.

Hard to explain and I'm not making myself very clear blush

lljkk Sun 21-Oct-12 09:44:11

right,
A) set up auction, scheduled for 3 weeks from today (in case you forget later today to do Step B
B) this evening edit the listing & list it immediately rather than keep it scheduled. No fee for listing or scheduling will be charged.

AddictedtoCrunchies Sun 21-Oct-12 09:50:33

Brilliant thanks.

mmmmmchocolate Sun 21-Oct-12 13:04:32

I did not know this! That'd be great as I have time to list in the day and hardly any time at night! Thanks for that smile

BikeRunSki Sun 21-Oct-12 13:15:28

In contrast to what mmmmchocolate said, I find Sunday evening finishing times v popular. Not everyone eBays from work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now