Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for users to discuss eBay, not for advertising eBay items. If you are a small business you can advertise here

Negative feedback, no contact from buyer, saying item is fake :(

(3 Posts)
PoohBearsHole Mon 15-Oct-12 14:43:04

Buyer left a neg, didn't contact me before but at the top of my feedback now saying item was a fake.
I know it wasn't as I bought it from John Lewis but I do think it may have been mislabelled which I pointed out in the listing but it isn't a fake!
So rubbish feedback left and I don't know what to do to respond to it. Have messages buyer offering a refund bit they haven't responded. 8 years on eBay, thisis my first neg sad
Just to point out in that time I have only ever had 1 neutral about a colour description, not the product itself.

I am actually unreasonably cross as I am wondering if a fast one is being pulled? Or just unreasonably cross that they didn't bother to contact me.

MrsZoidberg Mon 15-Oct-12 18:06:48

A negative won't hurt. Do a response to their feedback, keep it factual and "nice". If I check a seller's feedback and they have negs, I'm more interested in their response than the buyer's comment.

PoohBearsHole Mon 15-Oct-12 18:59:36

Thanks, me too as quite often negs are silly niggly things,I just feel like everyone s now going to think that everything has the potential to be a fake, when actually it isn't a fake to start off with!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now